Henna brows are a type of tinting that stains the skin giving you tinted hairs for up to 2 weeks and a tint on the skin that can last anywhere from 2-10 days.
But everyone's results will vary- please see pros and cons below.
It's a fantastic way to try out a shape before committing to semi-permanent makeup, or if you just want your eyebrows shaped and filled temporarily.
Henna has been around for thousands of years and has been used for hair dye, body art, and makeup. A lot of people associate henna with the colour red, but henna brows are specially formulated to give a more cool colour tone that is absolutely perfect for eyebrows.
While henna may not be the right brow treatment for everyone, it can give you a nice shape and definition to the right skin and hair type.
It is a good solution for people who struggle to design and fill in their brows as it gives them a base shape to follow. It is especially good for clients with little or no hair on their brows.
What about the pros and cons?
• Henna brows tint and stain the skin giving you a more fuller, 3D effect.
• It's great for those that have sparse or over plucked brows
• Henna brows can encourage hair to grow back fuller in all the right places
• It contains less chemicals and harsh ingredients so is a great option for sensitive skin
• It will last on the hairs for up to 6 weeks which is almost twice as long as regular tint
• Henna can tint the skin anywhere from 2-10 days
• Henna takes beautifully to grey hairs
• The oiler your skin, the less the skin stain will last
• You will need to clean around your brows. The more you can leave them alone and not touch them, the longer the skin stain will last.
• Henna will not last as long with any skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, or dermatitis.
• For best results, the more brow hair the better. People with very little brow hair would not see as long lasting results
$100 · 2 hours 30 minutes