Clothing Donation Appointment
• Desert Best Friend’s Closet provides no contact donation drop off, and cannot assist donors unloading their cars or transporting items. We do not provide pick-up service.
• Please limit your donations to no more than 2 large bags or boxes. At this time, we have limited space and staff. We will be storing items in a designated decontamination room for several days before processing.
• We will not accept items over 3 years old. Item’s must be free of snags, holes, rips and tears. All zippers must be working, all buttons, hook and eyes must be intact. We will only accept clothing items that have been FRESHLY cleaned and/or new items tags still on, folded neatly and packaged in bags or boxes. Bags and boxes cannot be returned. Please do not donate items loose (i.e. clothing just on hangers). For more information, please see the CDC Guidelines on clothing and laundry
• If you or someone in your household has been sick or diagnosed with COVID19, we ask that you refrain from donating your items at this time.
• Donations accepted Friday’s between 10am and 1pm. Please schedule an appointment for drop off below. Donations will not be accepted without an appointment.
Free · 15 minutes