Book your appointment with Santa at Birkdale Village!
Please note, we are continuing to monitor COVID-19 closely and the well-being of our community is always our top priority. The following measures are being implemented, specific to Santa at Birkdale Village, to ensure your safety:
• Temperature checks and all hands are sanitized before permitted to visit with Santa.
• Touchpoints at Santa House are sanitized between every appointment.
• Limiting visits to accommodate for enhanced cleaning procedures between visits; Santa House closed for thirty minutes each day for deep cleaning.
• No physical interaction with Santa, visitors will remain socially distanced from Santa at all times.
• All payments will be prepaid to ensure a contactless checkout experience.
• One – way traffic flow for the arrival and departure of the ventilated section of the house.
• Gloves worn by Santa’s helpers will be replaced after each appointment.
• Visitors required to wear a mask at all times during Santa visit; bar stools will be placed in front of Santa and seating will be socially distanced; guests only permitted to remove mask when “saying cheese” for the photo, must put mask back on after photo is taken. No guests (of any age) will be allowed to sit on Santa’s lap (Masks not required for children 2 & under).
$40 · 5 minutes