First Office Visit for Acupuncture (New Patient)
1. It is recommended to leave your main symptoms or purpose in Appointment Notes.
2. For insurance covered patients who need to ensure your eligibility and referrals requirements, please provide the following information in Appointment notes: your full name, date of birth, insurance company, and ID# on your insurance card. We will let you know your insurance eligibility before your appointment.
3. The treatment time may be variable based on your symptoms. For new patients, it may take 60-90 mins.
4. If you have any preferred time but it’s not available now, you can leave it in Appointment Notes. We will let you know when someone is rescheduling.
5. New patients for acupuncture are recommended to arrive 15 mins prior your appointment to fill in required forms.