Hog Wash by PB DETAIL
Perez Brothers Detailing Details all Motorcycles
1. check for scratches, dings, dents
2. Spray Degreaser under the wheel wells.
3. remove tar, bugs, excess paint
4. wash the bike by hand, and brush to get into all tight spaces.
6. Clay bar, to take away dirt, grim and any other added road additives
7. Apply cleaner wax,
8. Apply Polishing compound remove with Rupes 3 inch DA polisher
9. Apply Wax and Sealant
10. Start cleaning all chrome, aluminum parts, and bring back all faded black parts back to it's original black luster, with S100 Bright engine cleaner
11. Clean and condition leather, window shield. and all additional parts.
12. wipe down, and wipe down some more.
13. We will NOT apply dressing to tires, seats, pedals, grips or any addition part that will cause danger to you or your bike. Tires will kick up spray back onto your bike. Nothing we use on bikes will be slippery.
** we can clean under the seats and saddle bags if you request it, but you will have to remove these parts.
** We can detail your helmet for $10.00 extra.
Starting at $90.00 $90 · 2 hours 5 minutes