Dermaplaning immediately rejuvenates the skin by removing the top layer of skin cells from the stratum corneum along with vellus hair. It is highly effective in minimizing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars while leaving the skin smooth, supple, and vibrant. Dermaplaning increases the penetration of active ingredients in skin care products and creates the perfect canvas for makeup application. Add on Instant Oxygen Mask for an additional $20.
*Botox or Fillers- Wait 1 week.
*Retin A- Wait 5 days.
*Chemical Peel or Laser Treatment-Wait 14 days.
*Diabetes-Must be under control by diet or medication.
*Cancer-Not while undergoing treatment.
*Accutane or Isotretinion-After 12 months of non-use and with doctors approval.
*Blood thinners or history of bleeding problems/delayed causation following injury.
*Sunburn or windburned skin.
*Clients who are experiencing high anxiety.
*High dosages or frequency of use of Aspirin.
1. Avoid direct sun exposure for as much as possible. If you must be in the sun apply/reapply SPF every 2 hours.
2. Wait 7 days before facial waxing.
3. Do not use scrubs or other exfoliators for 1 week.
4. Avoid chlorine for 1 week.
5. Delay exposure to to excessive heat, heavy workouts, steam rooms, and saunas for 24-48 hours post treatment.
6. Apply serums and moisturizers.
7. Use sunscreen.
8. Schedule your appointments 4 weeks apart to optimize results.
$50 · 50 minutes