Dear valued customers,
As we approach the reopening of Nilda's Nails we will be operating at a lower capacity to observe social distance. Therefore we need ample time between clients to wash, sanitize and disinfect any equipment or space before and after the next client. Due to those guidelines we will only take 4 Appointments per day and we urge you to follow the DBPR and State Restrictions as follows:
Persuant to Executive Order 20-120 Mandatory Restrictions • All customers will be by appointment only
• No group appointments are permitted
• Sanitize hands with soap & water
• Mask most be worn by employee and client while performing personal services
• Please avoid using your cell during service
• Temperature will be taken before service rendered.
PLEASE DO NOT COME IF SICK. Reschedule ahead of time.
If these guidelines are not followed, services will be refused.
Please visit our website to schedule an appointment at
Thank you and STAY SAFE