1-on-1 Individual Coaching Session - 90 Minutes
Q: "Sara, what's the difference between a 60 and 90-minute 1-on-1 Individual Coaching Session?"
A: Our 90-Minute Session allows for a deeper dive into your motivations, wants, needs, concerns, and sticking points. We spend more time on solutions, on finding additional resources to meet your goals, and outlining the step-by-step plans to outrageous success, no matter what you're looking to accomplish.
90-Minute Sessions are for folx who are *serious* about reaching their goals, even if they may not know how yet. That's where I come in.
We focus entirely on you as I coach you towards your best life.
You have areas in your life you'd love to pay attention to and get different results: motivation, finances, productivity, mindfulness, career development, health/wellness, relationships, and more.
You provide for others in your life - it's about time you prioritize *yourself* and get the support you deserve!
In a 90-minute session we may:
1) define your core values and find ways to clear obstacles around them.
2) find your purpose for this season of your life.
3) address negative self-talk and limiting beliefs.
4) visit your current circumstances and create new ones.
5) determine a personal development goal.
6) plan towards the massive success of that personal development goal.
7) help you define what brings you joy (and how to get more of it!)
8) give you an informed, neutral outside perspective on a situation.
9) check in on your progress and make next moves.
10) whatever we may decide together.
Your 90-Minute 1-on-1 Individual Coaching Session, held on Zoom, will include a pre-session determination form ("Whatch Wanna Do?" ☺), personalized worksheets or workbook, and a downloadable recording you can revisit over and over to continue your support. 💙💜
$247 · 1 hour 30 minutes