Our business operations have recently changed due to the growing COVID-19 global pandemic. Office hours will be Tuesday through Friday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm until further notice. Here are just a few reminders and pertinent information regarding measures we have put into place to protect everyone:
• We will continue following CDC guidelines and protocol in sanitizing our classrooms and vehicle daily.
• All customers will remain subject to a health screening and temperature check prior to entering the vehicle or classroom. Occupancy capacities have been reduced in our classrooms to allow social distancing and only one student will be allowed in the company vehicle at a time.
• Testing for our online driver’s education and driver improvement courses may now be completed online. Please contact us for more information.
• In the event that the state positivity rate continues to increase unfortunately we may be forced to cancel behind the wheel and in-person courses per the Governor and Department of Motor Vehicles.
• All appointments are being booked tentatively and are subject to cancellation in the event that circumstances beyond our control arise. Deposits for appointments are being waived due to COVID-19. However, no call or no shows will still be charged 100% of their balance.
• We will not accept payment for services booked more than a week in advance. All payments collected previously or at the time of service will remain non-refundable.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding, we are all in this together!