Plasma-lift skin tightening is generally suitable for most people, as it is particularly effective at treating notoriously difficult-to-treat areas, including around the eyes or mouth, forehead, nose, neck, breasts, stomach, arms, knees and elbows, scars or sun spots, skin tags or anywhere on the body with extra/sagging skin. It is also suitable for most skin types and textures, although here are some contraindications:
- If you have darker skin than a type 6 on the Fitzpatrick scale.
- If your skin is prone to scarring/keloids
- If you have any of the following; severe (active) acne, lupus, psoriasis or vitiligo
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, immune-deficient or have any other autoimmune disorder
- You must ensure the skin is it's natural color and not altered by the sun during the time of your treatment.
There is no pre-treatment required, but it is advised that you do not apply any cosmetic products on the treatment area, especially anything containing alcohol.
No use of accutane within 1 year of treatment.
Please avoid the following for 4 weeks prior to your plasmalift session:
Botox and/or fillers (in the forehead/eyebrow areas)
Chemical Peels and laser treatments
Tanning or heavy sun exposure
$200-$800 · 1 hour