Due to the COVID-19 Stay at Home orders, all meetings will be held by phone or video conference (RingCentral Meet) pending further notice. All notary signing appointment will be performed in-person. Thank you for your patience and understanding and stay safe!

Book a Virtual Consultation

Book an appointment

Virtual Consultation

Provide general published factual information drafted or approved by the court or an attorney. Making published legal documents available such as court instruction packets. DISCLAIMER: Information presented intended to convey general information only and not to provide legal advice or opinions. It is not intended to serve as legal advice. The initial $50 can be credited towards future preparation service if contracted within a week. ($50/30 min for the first session then $125/hour thereafter.) <INSTRUCTIONS AND LINKS TO THE VIRTUAL CONSULTATION WILL BE SENT PRIOR THE APPOINTMENT>

$50 · 30 minutes

Demand Letter for Preliminary and Final Declarations of Disclosure

A formal request of the other party to complete the mandatory Financial Disclosure (Preliminary and/or Final Financial Disclosures) required to finish the case. (Mandatory Discovery for Dissolution of Marriage, Legal Separation, and/or Nullity)

Starting at $100 $100 · 15 minutes

Income Withholding Order (IWO)

A wage assignment (garnishment) issued and served to withhold court orders support payments out of that person’s wages.

6 Options

Consulta Virtual

Proporcionar información fáctica general publicada escrita o aprobada por el Tribunal o un abogado. Hacer disponibles documentos legales publicados, tales como paquetes de instrucción de la corte. AVISO: La información presentada tiene la intención de transmitir información general y no proporcionar asesoramiento o opiniones legales. No está destinado a servir como asesoramiento legal. Los $50 iniciales acreditar para el futuro servicio de preparación si se contratan dentro de una semana. ($50/30 min para la primera sesión y luego $125/hora después.) <LAS INSTRUCCIONES Y ENLACES A LA CONSULTA VIRTUAL SE ENVIARÁN ANTES DE LA CITA>

$50 · 30 minutes

Simple (Divorce/Annulment/Legal Separation)

For simple uncontested family law cases, no response, with no minor children, no community property/debt, no spousal support and both parties are cooperative and in full agreement. Flat fee of $500 (The Court's filing fee not included $435 and paid separately directly to the court) Intake (30 min); Document Preparation; Document Assembly & Copies; Court Filing; DissoMaster Support Calculation; Notary Service at our office; Service By Mail (*Personal Service available at an additional cost)

3 Options

Divorce (Dissolution of Marriage or Partnership)

Intake (30 min); Document Preparation; Document Assembly & Copies; Court Filing; DissoMaster Support Calculation; Notary Service at our office; Service By Mail (*Personal Service available at an additional cost) Court Filing Fee Not Included

4 Options

Legal Separation

Intake (30 min); Document Preparation; Document Assembly & Copies; Court Filing; DissoMaster Support Calculation; Notary Service at our office; Service By Mail (*Personal Service available at an additional cost) Court Filing Fee Not Included

4 Options

Custody & Support

To obtain custody and support orders for a child (or children) describing how parents will share parenting responsibilities. If both parents agree on all issues the Judge usually adopts the stipulated arrangement (the parenting plan), but has the final decision about custody and visitation. If the parents cannot agree, the judge will make a decision at a court hearing usually after parents have met with a mediator from Family Court Services. [For MARRIED PARENTS or where PARENTS have SIGNED a Voluntary Declaration of Paternity for each child]

3 Options

Unmarried Parents (UPA) Establish Paternity

To officially establish a parent-child relationship between a child (or children) and unmarried parents a Parentage case may be filed under the Uniform Parentage Act (UPA). Once parentage is established, the court may make orders for child support, health insurance, child custody, visitation, name change, reimbursement of pregnancy and birth expenses, and restraining orders. Establishing parentage is also used to secure benefits, such as social security, veteran's, and inheritance rights.

3 Options

Grandparent Visitation

Grandparent(s) petition for visitation with grandchild(ren) when one or both parents are not allowing any visitation to occur. NOT INTENDED FOR CUSTODY, ADOPTION, OR GUARDIANSHIP. Grandparent visitation rights only.

4 Options

Step 3: Financial Disclosures Overview

Review preliminary disclosures packet. Even if you have no property issues in your case, you must complete and serve all of these forms on the other party to obtain a Judgment in your case. [2 MONTHS PROOF OF INCOME & 2 YEARS TAX RETURNS] Your spouse or partner will also have to complete these forms if they respond in the case or enters into an agreement with you to finish the case. The forms are exchanged between the spouses or partners to ensure that each party has all the information needed to make informed decisions and to protect against fraud.

2 Options

Support Calculation (DissoMaster)

The DissoMaster Support Calculator is based on California Support Guidelines and can be used to estimate the amount of support that may be ordered in your case. The Court Commissioner or Family Law Judge has the final authority to determine the amount of a support order. This calculator provides only an estimate and is not a guarantee of the amount of support that will be ordered. Other factors may affect the amount of support awarded. Includes running up to three (3) support scenario reports for one case.

$75 · 30 minutes

Statement of Issues and Contentions

Pretrial Statement: Disputed topic or issues, Proposed Resolution, Supporting Exhibits SACRAMENTO COUNTY DEADLINE: All of this must be completed and served by both parties at least 20 days before the settlement conference. Note for Divorce or Legal Separation Litigants: Financial Disclosures "Declaration Regarding Service of Declaration of Disclosure and Income & Expense Declaration” additional fee.

6 Options

Dismissal of Family Law Case

Please Note: If you want to dismiss a domestic violence, or an elder or dependent adult abuse restraining order, you must schedule a hearing by filing a Request for Order.

$200 · 30 minutes

Finalize Judgment - Family Law Case

Preparation of the final judgment packet (Step 4) using the judgment checklist drafted by the California Judicial Council. This does not include financial disclosures (Step 3). LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Information presented intended to convey general information only and not to provide legal advice or opinions. It is not intended to serve as legal advice.

7 Options

Post Judgment Name Restoration

Restoration of former name (maiden name) after entry of judgment in family law matters.

Starts at $200 · 30 minutes

Request for Order (Motion)

The Request for Order form (FL-300) is used to request a hearing on most issues in a family law case, including: To get custody or visitation orders when none exists or to modify existing orders; To get child or spousal support orders when none exists or to modify existing orders; To set aside a default or a judgment or to ask the Court to reconsider its prior order; To change venue from Sacramento to another county; To ask the court for permission to amend your petition; or To request attorney fees and other costs.

4 Options

Ex Parte Request for Order (Emergency / Temporary Orders)

In family law cases, court orders can be obtained only after the appropriate paperwork is filed, a hearing is scheduled, and notice of the hearing is served on the other party allowing him/her sufficient time to file a response. These hearings occur in open court in front of a judge. In limited situations, where there is an emergency, the judge may grant a Temporary Order to be in effect only until the hearing in open court. A Temporary Order is only issued when irreparable harm will result if an order is not made before the hearing.

4 Options

Restraining Orders (Protective Order)

A restraining order (also called a “protective order”) is a court order that can protect someone from being physically or sexually abused, threatened, stalked, or harassed. The person getting the restraining order is called the “protected person.” The person the restraining order is against is the “restrained person.” Sometimes, restraining orders include other “protected persons” like family or household members of the protected person.

4 Options

Responding to Department of Child Support Services (DCSS)

If you have been served with papers by Department of Child Support Services" or "DCSS that ask the court to issue an order about child support, you should respond if you want to have input into the final decision. You may get papers for a case that was started by your child's other parent, or from a case filed by the local child support agency (LCSA).

2 Options

Property Transfer

For document transferring ownership of real property. Fee starting at $175 plus $15 per notarized signature. The county recording fee is separate and paid directly to the Clerk/Recorder. Services are as follows: -Preparation of the documents -Preliminary Change of Ownership Report (PCOR) -Recording with the County Clerk/Recorder -Courtesy Copy -Notary Service at my office $15/per notarized signature

4 Options

Power of Attorney

A Power of Attorney (POA) is a legal document that you (as the “principal”) create. It gives another person (your agent, or “attorney-in-fact”) the legal authority to act on your behalf. You can give your agent broad, ongoing powers, such as handling all of your finances, or limit him/her to specific actions and dates, for example selling your car while you are away.

Starting at $150 · 30 minutes

Carta Poder

Un Poder es un documento legal que usted (como el "principal") crear. Da a otra persona (su agente o abogado de hecho") la autoridad legal para actuar en su nombre. Usted puede dar a su agente amplio, en marcha competencias, tales como el manejo de sus finanzas, o limitar el him/her para acciones y fechas específicas, por ejemplo, vender su auto mientras usted está fuera.

$150 · 30 minutes

Cartas General

Cartas Preparadas, Autorizaciones, Juramento y Constancias.

$50 · 30 minutes

Consent for Travel of Minor Child

Parental Consent Letters available in both Spanish and English. If a child (under the age of 18) is traveling with only one parent or with someone who is not a parent or legal guardian, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) strongly recommends that the accompanying adult have a note from the non-traveling parent (or, in the case of a child traveling with neither parent, a note signed by both parents) - U.S. Customs and Border Protection Bring the following items to the appointment: - Child(ren)’s Passport - Accompanying Adult’s Passport - Valid ID (Driver License or Passport) for Parent(s)/Guardian

$50 · 30 minutes

Autorización para Viajes de Menores

Consentimiento paterno letras disponibles tanto en español como en inglés. Si un niño (menores de 18 años) está viajando con uno solo de sus padres o con alguien que no sea su padre, madre o tutor legal, la Oficina de Aduanas y Protección Fronteriza (CBP) recomienda que los adultos tienen una nota de no viajar de los padres (o, en el caso de un niño que viaja con ninguno de los padres, una nota firmada por ambos padres) - Oficina de Aduanas y Protección Fronteriza traer los siguientes elementos para la cita: Traiga los artículos siguientes a la cita: - Niño (ren) pasaporte - Acompañamiento del pasaporte del adulto - ID válido (Permiso de conducir o pasaporte) para padre (padres) / guarda

$50 · 30 minutes

Existing Client - Follow Up Appointment

Existing Clients ONLY. For clients currently under contract and who have paid for service.

Free · 15 minutes

Mentorship (Becoming a Legal Document Assistant)

Paralegals and Paralegal Students ONLY. The mentorship consultation is aimed to get you on the right track to becoming a registered Legal Document Assistant. The objective is that you become self sufficient and empowered with the know how to seek the necessary resources to move your business forward. The goal is for the mentee to build the skills necessary for success. Equally important will be the conveyance not just of skill sets but of a guiding set of values.

Free · 55 minutes

Angela Grijalva

Skilled Professionals you can Trust! Bilingual, Knowledgeable & Precise Service. I have a Paralegal degree from an ABA approved program. I've been a license Notary Public since 2005 with extensive experience in Real Estate Transactions (RE License No. 01856844 - NBA).