STOP & READ BEFORE SCHEDULING YOUR SERVICE
1. Only 1 client is allowed during an appointment.
The exception is a minor which can bring 1 parent.
2. All Customers must wear face masks at all times except during a facial service. The Mask must be put back on after the service is completed.
3. Once you enter the Barber Shop you must sanitize your hands at the designated Sanitation Area.
4. We are not accepting walk-ins at this time and will work by appointment ONLY. For same day appointments please contact the shop directly.
5. Once you arrive to your appointment, wait in your vehicle and contact your Barber to let them know you have arrived. Your Barber will contact you once it is safe to enter the Barber Shop.
6. We have the right to refuse service if someone has a fever, is sick or has been exposed to someone with COVID-19
7. Please be advised services may take longer to reflect time in between each client for proper sanitation.
8. Most importantly, we appreciate your business and support during this transition.
Thanks, and stay safe!
Taperz Barber Shop