Redcarpet Oxygen Facial Treatment
What is the Geneo Oxygen Facial?
By now, we all know that oxygen is vital to breathing and living. But did you know it is also vital to how your skin looks? Geneo is like an oxygen treatment but on a whole other level. There are three parts to it- a gentle exfoliation, then the infusion of antioxidants and nutrients, and then the oxygenation. This treatment allows you to get the exfoliation benefits of microdermabrasion plus deep facial rejuvenation with the infusion of essential revitalizing nutrients and healing skin oxygenation from within. Also, the treatments are beneficial for all skin types and can be tailored to specific skin concerns and sensitivities. Treatments are $175 for 90 minutes.
What to expect during a Geneo Oxygen Facial
You have a choice of choosing NeoRevive for anti-aging or NeoBright for brightening:
1. Exfoliate- to begin, a non vacuum, vibrating hand piece is fitted with a "Capsugen" capsule (an exfoliating head consisting of a compressed pad of sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, and magnesium). The Capsugen capsule delicately buffs away the outermost layer of skin. This gentle exfoliation removes dead skin, stimulates the production of new skin cells, and primes the surface of your skin to absorb the nourishing ingredients that will typically be applied during the next stage of this 3-in-1 facial.
2. Infuse- Once the surface is cleansed, rejuvenating serums consisting of Hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, and peptides will be applied to the skin. You may choose from two special formulas to address your particular skin conditions: NeoRevive which rejuvenates and reduces the signs of aging or NeoBright, which brightens skin and improves tone and texture.
3. Oxygenate- Your aesthetician will continue exfoliating the skin with the vibrating hand piece. When the Capsugen capsule interacts with the serum, the nourishing ingredients become activated, producing CO2 bubbles that gently burst on the surface of the skin. The chemical reaction stimulates a physiological reaction in the skin, drawing oxygen rich blood to the surface to increase capillary flow and accelerate skin renewal. Not only does oxygenated skin look healthier and more radiant, it also improves the absorption of nourishing ingredients.
Who shouldn't use Geneo?
1. Guests under 18 years of age.
2. Guests with a heart pacemaker, an internal pacemaker, an implantable nerve stimulator, or any other internal electrical device.
3. Guests with metal implants in the treatment area.
4. Pregnant or breastfeeding guests.
5. Guests with cancer, and those who have ever had skin cancer.
6. Guests with immunocompromising diseases such as AIDS, or Guests taking immunosuppressing drugs.
7. Guests with heart disease, leprosy, or lupus erythematosus.
8. Guests with endocrine disorders such as diabetes.
9. Guests with a history of blood coagulation abnormalities or guests using anticoagulants.
10. Guests with heat sensitivity or a history of heat stimulation, such as recurrent herpes simplex in the area of treatment.
11. Guests with vascular abnormalities, such as microvascular dilation, venous flexion, thrombosis, phlebitis.
12. Guests with conditions in the treatment area, such as pain, bleeding, sepsis, psoriasis, eczema, and redness.
13. Guests with a history of skin diseases, such as keloid scars, wound healing abnormalities, or dry fragile skin.
Benefits of OxyGeneo
Anti-aging, brightening and correcting
Suitable for all skin types and tones
Exfoliation and skin brightening creates a radiant, glowing and firmed complexion
Tightens and firms the skin
Hydrates and nourishes the skin
Revitalizes dull skin
Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Creates optimal absorption of revitalizing nutrients
Innovative patented oxygen therapy for cellular improvement
$175 · 1 hour 30 minutes