Shopping Appointment for 1
Customer Agreement for SAFETY:
- Limit to times agreed, no longer than 45 minutes
- Wear a mask, we have a few to provide
- Sign in at front door upon arrival for appointment (we will ask for phone number, which will ONLY be used in the event contact tracing is needed, in these early opening weeks.)
- Be sure to disinfect your personal bags, we will have clean, disinfected shopping bags available.
- Do not enter the building if you have a fever or are exhibiting possible signs of Covid19, we have a contactless thermometer available upon entry.
- X marks the spot- look for tape marks on the ground to help you gauge proper social distances.
- Wash your hands, use sanitizer. We do have hand sanitizer available.
--- Coming with crafters? We have 3 slots open per hour for crafters in order to maintain social distance. (tool, supply kits are available at the register to reduce sharing items). This is a 1$ donation to our educational services per crafter at checkout. Please tell us in "Notes" if you are bringing a crafter to the Open Craft Table - as this may affect the availability and confirmation of your appointment time.
$5 donation reserve appointment, can be used towards your purchase, or kept as a donation in the event of cancelation with less than 2 days notice $5 · 45 minutes