With recent regulation changes surrounding COVID-19, The Barber Story has made changes to our normal process. Please read and acknowledge the following statements prior to booking your appointment.
- Masks will be mandatory for all barbers and clients
- Beard & facial services are temporarily unavailable
- Express services are temporarily unavailable
- All appointments will begin at the top of the hour. This allows barbers time after every service to clean and sanitize all surfaces prior to the next appointment.
- You will be required to wait in your vehicle until your appointment begins.
- Temperature checks will be made prior to entering The Barber Story. Temperature readings greater than 100.3 will be refused service, charged any applicable cancellation fees, and will be required to rebook based on current availability. If you are feeling sick, stay home and reach out to your barber to let them know why you cannot make it in. Cancellations due to sickness will not be charged a fee, however, cancellations for bringing sickness to the shop will.
-By booking your service, you acknowledge that The Barber Story, and all of the barbers, are making every effort to mitigate the spread of coronavirus, and as such, they will not be held liable for any symptoms of illness that may develop in the time after your visit.
This is temporary, and one day we will be able to get back to a better version of normal, but until that time, please understand that these decisions have been made to protect the health of our barbers, as well as the individuals who support us.
-The Barber Story