Facial | BB Glow + Microneedling + LED Light | SALE
BB Glow is great at covering up your facial skin flaws, it will also hydrate your skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, reduce the appearance of under-eye dark circles, and reduce blackheads and clogged pores. Microneedling treatment will treat scar tissue, lax skin, wrinkles, and large pores by increasing collagen production.
BB Glow will instantly and perfectly even out all your blemishes and discolorations. It’s a perfect way to have amazing skin for special events like your wedding or birthday.
1. BB Glow is also great for people with rosacea, to help cover up redness and broken capillaries.
2. BB Glow does not rub or wash off. So, you can sweat, shower and swim all you want. At the end of the day, you will still have that amazing glowing and flawless skin.
3. BB Glow is also good for your skin. The BB cream that’s infused into your skin contains many anti-aging ingredients, vitamins and antioxidants that will keep your skin healthy and youthful.
4. BB Glow will not clog your pores and cause breakouts as the pigment is inside your skin versus sitting on top of your pores.
5. BB Glow is great for those who, despite having tried all the latest anti-aging technologies, still are not able to remove stubborn spots. Now, BB Glow can safely camouflage imperfections and provide flawless skin.
To maximize the effectiveness of BB Glow, it's recommended that you start with a series of 3-4 treatments, once every 2-4 weeks. After the initial series, the results of your BB Glow treatment can last up to 4 months or longer. With proper maintenance, the effect can last even longer.
Contraindications include pregnant and/or nursing, skin cancer, skin disease, active infections or open wounds, Accutane, allergies to any ingredients being used, injectable fillers within 2 weeks of receiving the treatment, and clients on blood thinners. Before treatment, you will be asked to discontinue any use of Retin A, Retinol, and Vitamin A for 3-5 days as these products can irritate the deeper layers of your skin.