AA Signature Facial
Dermaplaning and Zo Skin Health Stimulator Peel
This skin brightening treatment targets pigment-related issues to help address dark patches and uneven skin tone. Adding a manual exfoliate blade that removes dead skin cells and peach fuzz, restoring skin radiance leaving the skin smooth and glowing. Addressing dullness, texture, and tone to achieve brighter, smoother, and luminous complexion. Zo Stimulator peel softens and rejuvenates sun damaged skin, increasing the skins tolerance; while improving the appearance of age spots, or freckles and hyper pigmentation. Thus softening fine lines and wrinkles, leaving the skin plump and illuminated.
Cleanse, Skin Analysis, Dermaplane, Stimulator Peel, Mask, Prevent + Correct, Hydrating + Calming, Spf Protect
Contraindications dermaplane: Inflamed acne, Numerous raised lesions on the skin, Open wounds, allergy
Contraindications stimulator peel:
• Patients who are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Patients who have used isotretinoin (Accutane®) within the past year.
• Patients who have active cold sores, warts, open wounds or history of herpes simplex (Must be treated prophylactically with antiviral medication)
• Patients who are undergoing chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy
• Patients with a history of an autoimmune disease or any condition that may weaken their immune system
• Patients who have a liver condition
$180 · 1 hour 10 minutes