We are open! You can schedule appointments and check back daily or as often as you like to see about rescheduling if you want to try and get in sooner. Use the link in your appointment confirmation to reschedule so you don't stay double-booked. We are operating under the Arkansas Department of Health Guidelines. Here is an overview of what to expect upon arriving for you appointment. Also, here is the link to the Department of Health's guidelines: https://www.healthy.arkansas.gov/images/uploads/pdf/FinalCosmetology-UPDATED-05220.pdf
1) If you have any Covid-19 symptoms or just don't feel well please do not come in for your appointment and cancel so we can get another client in.
2) A face covering is Required! Please bring your own. We may be able to supply you with one but it's safer to have your own. Cloth masks are acceptable.
3) Arrive a few minutes early because we do have to pre-screen everyone. Prior to entering the shop we will ask a few questions and take your temperature with a contactless, infrared thermometer. We reserve the right to not allow anyone into the shop based solely on our discretion.
4) You must wait outside or in your vehicle until your barber is ready to see you. We must clean/sanitize everything in between clients.
5) You will be required to wash your hands upon entering and practice social distancing as much as possible.
6) We have changed our Services to 1 hour long service. We cannot at this time do straight razor shaves. If you need a beard trim, discuss this with your barber during your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you and providing the same great service as always and we appreciate your support, patience, and understanding during this time.