Beau Monde Boutique & Salon

Beau Monde Salon is dedicated to providing an immersive salon experience to every client. We are a team of seven seasoned stylists and makeup artists here to provide a unique perspective in Iowa's Cedar Valley. Our services range from men's and women's cuts, colors, Keratin treatments, highlights and blow outs, as well as makeup, massage, lash extensions, facials and sugaring.
Sun
Closed
Mon
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Tue
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Wed
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Thu
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Open today until 8:00 PM

Our Services

Haircut
Wash, Haircut &Style
Brazilian Blow Out
Brazilian Blow Out Express
Haircut
Wash, Haircut & Style
Color
Grey coverage, muti- color foil, retouch, ombre. Includes wash and style.
Haircut/Color Combo
Color Application, Wash & Style
Facial Waxing
Price is determined per area
Updo
Wash/Style
Wash and Blow Out
Perm
Keratin
Smoothing treatment
Spa Pedi
A Spa Pedicure at its finest! Includes a lower leg and foot exfoliation, nail and cuticle grooming, as well as a hydrating massage lotion. A warm paraffin mask to help nourish the skin while soothing sore muscles and joints. Conclude this incredible relaxing experience with a polish application of your choice.
Classic Pedi
Begins with an exfoliation of the lower leg and foot while you relax and unwind during an aromatic foot soak. Followed by nail care esssentials and a hydrating massage. Finish it off with a polish application of your choice.
Airbrush Makeup
Gel Polish Mani
Dip Mani
Perfect-kini Maintenance
2 week maintenance
30min Massage
Sexy-kini Maintenance
2-3 week maintenance $30/ 4-5 week maintenance $50
Ooh La La-kini
Removes all hair
Sexy-kini
A more contoured Perfect-kini, designed to you liking.
Ooh La La-kini Maintenance
2-3 week maintenance $30/ 4-5 week maintenance $60
Pefect-kini
Contours the top and sides of the hairline
Sugar Facial
Includes double cleanse, exfoliation, mask,hydration and full face hair removal.
Sugar-Arm
Partial Arm $45/ Full Arm $60
60min Massage
90min Massage
Luminary Gel Mani
Sugar-underarms
Eyelash extensions
Offering: Classic$110/ Hybrid$125 Russian Volume$150/ Mega Volume$160 A $50 non- refundable deposit is due at the time of schedule to secure your appointment. Please arrive to your lash appointment with clean, makeup/oil free lashes to ensure the best possible retention. If you arrive to your appointment wearing eye makeup, eyeliner or mascara an additional cleansing charge of $15 maybe applied.
Lash Fill 10-14day
Classic/ Hybrid $40 Volume/Mega Volume $50 **80% of the extensions must be remaining for this service** If more than 20% of your extensions have shed you will require a 15-21 day fill appointment. You are required to arrive to your appointment with clean/makeup free lashes. In the event you arrive wearing makeup an additional cleansing charge$15 maybe added to your service.
Lash Fill 15-21day
Classic/Hybrid $45 Volume/Mega Volume $55 **60% of the extensions must be remaining for this service** If more than 40% of your extensions have shed you will require a 22-30 day fill appointment. You are required to arrive to your appointment with clean/makeup free lashes. In the event you arrive wearing makeup an additional cleansing charge$15 maybe added to your service.
Foreign Fill Lash Extension Consultation
If you are in need of a fill and currently have eyelash extension on that where done by another Lash Tech.
Lash Fill 22-30day
Classic/Hybrid $50 Volume/Mega Volume $60 **50% of the extensions must be remaining** If more than 50% of your extensions have shed you will require a full set appointment. You are required to arrive to your appointment with clean/makeup free lashes. In the event you arrive wearing makeup an additional cleansing charge$15 maybe added to your service.

Our Staff

Christy Waleski
Dayna Adams
Emina Masinovic
Miranda Liddle
Nikki Auguston
Sarah Sanderson