Legal Document Preparers

(Change Location)

Self-Help Service At Your Direction
Se Habla Español.
We provide professional and confidential legal document preparation when and where it's convenient for you. We will prepare, make copies, serve and file your documents. Save time and money.
8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
10:00 AM - 2:30 PM

Open today until 6:30 PM

Our Services

Initial Consultation
Provide general published factual information drafted or approved by the court or an attorney. Making published legal documents available such as court instruction packets. DISCLAIMER: Information presented intended to convey general information only and not to provide legal advice or opinions. It is not intended to serve as legal advice. Initial $50 credited towards future preparation service if contracted within a week. ($50/30 min for the first session then $125/hour thereafter.)
La Consulta Inicial
Proporcionar información fáctica general publicada escrita o aprobada por el Tribunal o un abogado. Hacer disponibles documentos legales publicados, tales como paquetes de instrucción de la corte. AVISO: La información presentada tiene la intención de transmitir información general y no proporcionar asesoramiento o opiniones legales. No está destinado a servir como asesoramiento legal. Los $50 iniciales acreditar para el futuro servicio de preparación si se contratan dentro de una semana. ($50/30 min para la primera sesión y luego $125/hora después.)
Private Divorce Mediation
Neutral non-attorney mediator to help parties reach a divorce settlement that fits their needs. First 30 min is the intake and divorce overview; Fina 30 min we run the numbers with CFLR DissoMaster™ Support Calculation and CFLR Propertizer™ Property Division Reports to help you and your spouse decided how to best divide property and debts negotiate spousal support and/or child support together. [Flat Fee of $125 per Hour]
Deposition Officer
Performance of due diligence for reproduction/immigaing of Subpoena and/or authorization based document retrieval pursuant to Cal EC § 1560(e), Cal CCP §2020.420 and Cal BPC § 22451 (g).
Consent for Travel of Minor Child (Autorización para Viajes de Menores)
Parental Consent Letters available in both Spanish and English. If a child (under the age of 18) is traveling with only one parent or with someone who is not a parent or legal guardian, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) strongly recommends that the accompanying adult have a note from the non-traveling parent (or, in the case of a child traveling with neither parent, a note signed by both parents) - U.S. Customs and Border Protection Bring the following items to the appointment: - Child(ren)’s Passport - Accompanying Adult’s Passport - Valid ID (Driver License or Passport) for Parent(s)/Guardian // Traiga los artículos siguientes a la cita: - Niño (ren) pasaporte - Acompañamiento del pasaporte del adulto - ID válido (Permiso de conducir o pasaporte) para padre (padres) / guarda
Notary Services *Servicios Notariales*
$15 per notarized signature - Valid ID Required (Driver License/Passport) / $15 por notarial de la firma /Identificación - Válida Requerida (Licencia de Conducir/Pasaporte)
Uncontested Divorce
For uncontested divorce cases, no response, with no minor children, no community property/debt, no spousal support and both parties are cooperative and in full agreement. Flat fee of $500 (The Court's filing fee is $435 paid separately directly to the court) Services are as follows: -Preparation of the documents -Making the necessary copies -Filing with the Court -Notary Service at my office -Serving the other party by mail
Divorce (Dissolution of Marriage or Partnership)
Intake(30 min); Document Preparation; Document Assembly & Copies; Court Filing; DissoMaster Support Calculation; Notary Service at our office; Service By Mail (*Personal Service available at an additional cost)
If you were served with custody or divorce paperwork, you must file a Response within 30 days or risk the other party taking your default.
Support Calculation (DissoMaster)
The DissoMaster Support Calculator is based on California Support Guidelines and can be used to estimate the amount of support that may be ordered in your case. The Court Commissioner or Family Law Judge has the final authority to determine the amount of a support order. This calculator provides only an estimate and is not a guarantee of the amount of support that will be ordered. Other factors may affect the amount of support awarded.
Uncontested Nullity (Void/Voidable Marriage)
For uncontested nullity cases, no response, with no minor children, no community property/debt, no spousal support and both parties are cooperative and in full agreement.
Unmarried Parents (UPA) Custody/Paternity
To officially establish a parent-child relationship between a child (or children) and unmarried parents a Parentage case may be filed under the Uniform Parentage Act. Once parentage is established, the court may make orders for child support, health insurance, child custody, visitation, name change, reimbursement of pregnancy and birth expenses, and restraining orders. Establishing parentage is also used to secure benefits, such as social security, veteran's, and inheritance rights.
Dismissal of Family Law Case
Please Note: If you want to dismiss a domestic violence, or an elder or dependent adult abuse restraining order, you must schedule a hearing by filing a Request for Order.
Restraining Orders (Protective Order)
A restraining order (also called a “protective order”) is a court order that can protect someone from being physically or sexually abused, threatened, stalked, or harassed. The person getting the restraining order is called the “protected person.” The person the restraining order is against is the “restrained person.” Sometimes, restraining orders include other “protected persons” like family or household members of the protected person.
Request for Order (Motion)
The Request for Order form (FL-300) is used to request a hearing on most issues in a family law case, including: To get custody or visitation orders when none exists or to modify existing orders; To get child or spousal support orders when none exists or to modify existing orders; To set aside a default or a judgment or to ask the Court to reconsider its prior order; To change venue from Sacramento to another county; To ask the court for permission to amend your petition; or To request attorney fees and other costs.
Ex Parte Request for Order (Emergency / Temporary Orders)
In family law cases, court orders can be obtained only after the appropriate paperwork is filed, a hearing is scheduled, and notice of the hearing is served on the other party allowing him/her sufficient time to file a response. These hearings occur in open court in front of a judge. In limited situations, where there is an emergency, the judge may grant a Temporary Order to be in effect only until the hearing in open court. A Temporary Order is only issued when irreparable harm will result if an order is not made before the hearing.
Statement of Issues and Contentions
Pretrial Statement: Disputed topic or issues, Proposed Resolution, Supporting Exhibits SACRAMENTO COUNTY DEADLINE: All of this must be completed and served by both parties at least 20 days before the settlement conference. Note for Divorce or Legal Separation Litigants: Financial Disclosures "Declaration Regarding Service of Declaration of Disclosure and Income & Expense Declaration” additional fee.
Property Transfer (Deeds/Affidavits of Death/Transfer on Death Deeds)
For document transferring ownership of real property. Fee starting at $150 plus $15 per notarized signature. The county recording fee is separate and paid directly to the Clerk/Recorder. Services are as follows: -Preparation of the documents -Making the necessary copies -Recording with the County Clerk/Recorder -Notary Service at my office
Power of Attorney *Carta de Poder*
A Power of Attorney (POA) is a legal document that you (as the “principal”) create. It gives another person (your agent, or “attorney-in-fact”) the legal authority to act on your behalf. You can give your agent broad, ongoing powers, such as handling all of your finances, or limit him/her to specific actions and dates, for example selling your car while you are away.
Existing Client - Follow Up Appointment
Existing Clients ONLY.
Preparación de Documentos
Other Document Preparation
Mentorship Consultation (Future Paralegals/Legal Document Assistants)
Paralegals and Paralegal Students ONLY. The goal is for the mentee to build the skills necessary for success. Equally important will be the conveyance not just of skill sets but of a guiding set of values. While the benefits to a mentee should be obvious, there are numerous benefits to the mentor such as enhancing their skills through teaching, generating new insights and giving back.

Our Staff

Angela Grijalva
Skilled Professionals you can Trust! Bilingual, Knowledgeable & Precise Service.