Book an appointment

Hybrid Lash Extensions

Hybrid lash extensions are great for a natural glam lash set that can increase fullness while still maintaining a natural look. This comes in all styles from natural to cat eye giving a beautiful look while reducing make up in your morning routine. Full set - 80-100% application of Lash extensions to natural lashes Quick Fill - 80% lashes remaining in set Regular Fill - 60%-lashes remaining in set Large Fill - 40% lashes remaining in set If you have less than 40% of the lash extensions remaining ofyour previous set offullashes at any point in time a full set is required to anc not a fill or if it has been longer than 3 weeks

$65 · 2 hours

Custom Therapeutic Massage

Custom Therapeutic Massage Receive a luxurious customizable massage suited just for you and your body. All types of modalities are available including deep tissue, clinical, and trigger point therapy. Treat yourself to YOU time!

3 Options

Full Body Cupping Massage

Cupping has been found to decompress stagnant tissues that have scar tissue or extensive trigger points. Increased blood circulation to painful areas can help heal these areas. This can help increase range of motion and can have longer lasting effects compared to the typical deep tissue massage.

2 Options

Sauna

A luxurious deep penetrating heat that will warm and loosen the tension in the muscles. This deep penetrating heat allows for better benefits that can decrease built up toxins in the body as well as increase circulation

3 Options

Full Body Hot Stone Massage

The calming warmth of heated basalt stones combines with the infusion of fluid massage strokes lets you experience a new depth of relaxation

2 Options

Sticks-n-Stones Massage

Enjoy the best of both worlds with the use of heated bamboo sticks for deep tissue benefits as well as hot basalt stones that glide over the body for deep penetrating heat to loosen the muscles.

$80 · 1 hour

Heated Bamboo Massage

Bask in the warmth of heated bamboo massage while reducing pain and tension in your muscles. The bamboo allows for the warmth to loosen the muscles to prepare the body for a deep tissue full body massage.

$80 · 1 hour

Prenatal Massage

Receive a luxurious, customizable massage suited just for you and your body. Pregnancy can cause a lot of discomforts with the new hormones the body is releasing. Let yourself be pampered and taken care of while getting relief from the aches and pains you may be experiencing.

$65 · 1 hour

Sweetheart Massage

**Couples Only** Have you ever wished your sweetheart could give you a massage or vice versa in the comfort of you own home? Here's the chance to learn. I will teach you or yours how to give a relaxing massage that you can do in the privacy of your home. Myself and your sweetheart will give you a massage at the same time while I instruct them through basic, relaxing massage techniques. *performed in clinic by appointment only

2 Options

Hot Stone Foot Treatment

45 minute treatment with a foot soak and scrub, followed by a detoxifying mud that is painted on your feet and wrapped in warm moist towels. Once the mud is removed, receive a luxurious foot massage to fill the rest of the treatment.

$40 · 45 minutes

ADD ON: Foot Scrub

$10 · 5 minutes

ADD ON: Hot Stones

The calming warmth of heated stones combines with the infusion of fluid massage strokes lets you experience a new depth of relaxation on a specified area of the body.

$10 · 5 minutes

ADD ON: Facial Massage

$10 · 15 minutes

Head, Neck & Face Massage

Rejuvenate your face with lotions used to moisturize and revitalize your skin. After applying a mud masque to help smooth dry skin, the mud masque is removed with warm moist towels followed by a relaxing face and neck massage leaving you feeling refreshed.

2 Options

Head-to-Toe Spa Treatment

All-natural sugar body scrub exfoliates, moisturizes and smooths your skin to perfection. Removed with warm moist towels and then wrapped in a mud wrap "cocoon." A relaxing face treatment with mud mask and moisturizing massage. Then a full body massage to apply a luscious body butter and finished off with a hot stone foot treatment. A true definition of pampering.

$120 · 2 hours

Full Body Exfoliation

All-natural sugar body scrub exfoliates, moisturizes and smooths your skin to perfection. An incredible combination of oils and cane sugar is whipped together to provide vitamins, minerals, and proteins essential to maintaining beautiful, youthful skin.

$85 · 1 hour

Full Body Exfoliation & Mud Wrap

All-natural sugar body scrub exfoliates, moisturizes and smooths your skin to perfection. Removed with warm moist towels and then wrapped in a mud wrap "cocoon." Then a full body massage to apply a luscious body butter.

$110 · 1 hour 30 minutes

K

KYLIE DUNDER